Duration : 1 Day
Overview : Project management is an in-depth skill that is required in all aspects of business. Analytics projects have their own challenges demanding an analytics-oriented project management approach. This course describes good general project management practice and methodologies. It then focuses on providing the scaffolding for analytics project management specifically. It will introduce our Agile Analytics Framework which incorporates elements of Problem Solving, Agile and CRISP-DM methodologies to ensure that every data project delivers positive business impact.
Objectives : Upon completion of this course, delegates will be ready to effectively manage the use of analytics to extract actionable insight from data at their organisations. They will also be able to implement best-practice in building analytics teams and managing their projects.
The course will provide attendees with the knowledge and skills to:
- Understand the process of ‘problem solving’
- Conduct a requirement gathering exercise and define the ‘actual’ business problem
- Architect analytics solutions that will deliver business impact
- Successfully manage data analytics projects using our Agile Analytics Framework
Who : This course is aimed at technical managers, project managers and analytics professionals who are tasked with running analytics projects or require analytics to ensure successful completion of their projects.
Pre-requisites : None
Outline : The course will explore the following topics through a series of interactive workshops.
- Understanding the Decision Space
- Architecting Analytics Solutions
- The Agile Analytics Framework
- Delivering Real Business Impact